First off, I have to say that I adore Sephora! One of the best things that they have going for them is the fact that when you buy something they are so awesome about giving you free samples. When you go to Sephora ALWAYS ask for samples when you check out. Never, ever leave Sephora without samples! If they don’t have any pre-packaged goodies they’ll walk around the store and let you have free samples of pretty much anything! If you’re really nice and chat up the girls they’ll give you even more. Yessss! I love trying moisturizers, eye creams, face masks, hair masks, and so much more. I like to read lots of reviews of beauty products online and try out samples before committing to pricy beauty products.
Sephora Instant Moisturizer: I have tried so many moisturizers lately (Shiseido, Oil of Olay Regenerist, Philosophy Hope in a Jar, and the list goes on). My favorite so far for the quality and value for the money has been Sephora’s very own Instant Moisturizer. At $20 for 1.69 fluid ounces it’s a good value for the money. This moisturizer is very light without feeling greasy and it smells really nice without being overpowering. You can almost immediately feel a difference when you put it on your skin. Out of all the moisturizers I’ve tried this one made my skin the softest when I woke up in the morning. I’m going to need lots of this stuff in the dry Arizona heat! If you try it out let me know what you think.
Phytophanere Fortifying Caplets: These caplets are taken daily to strengthen hair and nails. If you don’t have problems with that consider yourself blessed! If your hair is processed and you do a lot to it, these pills are so wonderful. I have recommended them to so many people including a teacher friend whose hair was falling out due to stress. The fortifying caplets have a variety of different kinds of oils including sunflower oil, borage seed oil, soybean oil, fish oil, and wheat germ oil. It also has biotin, which is great for skin and nails. It takes a about a month to start seeing results but when you do- WOW! This stuff makes my hair grow so quickly. I have less hair falling out when I take a shower and there is way less hair in my brush. It really has worked wonders for me and I plan on continuing to use it for a long time. It is a little pricey at $50 for a 2 month supply but for me to have healthier, longer, shinier hair it’s worth every penny. The Phytophanere line has various other products including a nourishing hair mask I’ll be sampling tonight J Thanks for that, Sephora!


No comments:
Post a Comment